Sunday 14 October 2012

Dimsum Break!!!!

For my birthday I want something different to try and when I saw the post of The Pickiest Eater about Dimsum Break. I finally found a place where I can eat for my birthday. My birthday is my quality time for myself. Haha. I'm so excited to try Dimsum Break especially BACON Shao Mai (Siomai)! 

FOOD! 

                          The Steamed Fried Rice (P68)
                            - It's one of the best fried rice I ever tasted!
                           
                          Sweet and Sour Pork (P65)
                            - I'm not a fan of sweet and sour but I loved this!

                          Bacon Shao Mai (P65) 
                           - My new favorite siomai! Bacon + Siomai = AWESOME!
                             A must try! (CRAVING)

                          Ginger and Chili Sauce!

                           I can't wait to try all this dishes! 

                          My lunch for my birthday! Yummy! 

                          I love the interior of Dimsum Break! 
                          Dimsum Break is like a fastfood chain.

                          Interior of Dimsum Break

                          The Dimsum Steamer Lights! Cool!

I know that Dimsum Break will be a big hit in Manila! The food was so good especially my new favorite the Bacon Shao Mai! I hope they have more branches in Manila and hopefully a branch around University Belt! I will definitely come back to Dimsum Break to try their other dishes. For Food Explorers out there you should try Dimsum Break! 


Dimsum Break
SM North Edsa, The Annex, 3rd Floor
Quezon City


No comments:

Post a Comment