Saturday 4 August 2012

McDonald's Twister Fries are back!!!!

Twister Fries are back but for a limited time only because it will be available until August 25 only! So if you want to experience Mcdo's Twister Fries go to the nearest McDo Branch near you. 





I thought this is the small size so I ask
the cashier and they said that they only
have one size for twister fries.

TWIST OF FORTUNE!

I really like the packaging but I think
it became small unlike the last packaging
for twister fries!

59 pesos - ala carte
78 pesos - with regular Coke Float
88 pesos - with Monster Coke Float

I'm dissapointed with the small serving and for 59 pesos it's expensive but I still love McDonald's Twister Fries. I hope next time that Twister Fries will be back there will be sizes like regular and large! Twister Fries was so good! I can wait to eat Twister Fries again! Haha. McDonald's Fries and Twister Fries is the best! For food lovers out there you should get Twister Fries ASAP because you only have until August 25 to buy it. 

PRIORITIZE THE TWISTER FRIES!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment