Monday 22 October 2012

J.Co Donuts!!!!

As a Food Explorer I tried J.Co Donuts! J.Co Donuts is originally from Indonesia! They are famous for their soft donuts.  J.Co Donuts in Trinoma is such a big hit because I have waited 30 minutes for 2 donuts and coffee. LINE! You need to wait! But I promise their donut is worth the wait! 

FOOD!

                          Alcapone! 
                           - It is the signature donut of J.Co Donuts.
                           - Belgian White Chocolate topped with toasted almonds
                           
                         Oreology
                         - I love Oreo! 
                         - Each donut costs 44 pesos! 

                                   Jcoccino Frappe! Uno (P135)
                                    - WOW! Their Signature Drink

I can't wait to try all the donuts of J.Co Donuts! I want to try the Avocado! Alcapone is my new favorite donut! I'll be back J.Co Donuts! For food explorers out there! What are you waiting for! Try J.Co Donuts! I promise that you will love their donuts especially the Alcapone! And dont forget to try their signature coffee, the Jcoccino! I hope J.Co Donuts will have more branches in the Philippines! Thank you J.CO Donuts for bringing delicious and yummy donuts in the Philippines!

J.Co Donuts and Coffee
Trinoma Mall
Quezon City


No comments:

Post a Comment