Sunday 28 October 2012

Zarks Burger!!!!

For my birthday treat to my college friends I treated them to Zarks Burger! My favorite burger place in Manila! Zarks Burger is now bigger compared to their first place because its a big HIT! We even waited for about 30 minutes just to eat there. Zarks offers new menu to make burger lovers happy!

Sorry for the poor picture!

FOOD

Cheese Fries (P70)
French Fries with Cheese and chopped Bacon on top!
French Fries of Zarks is one of the best! Promise!

Jackhammer (P185)
1/2 patty stuffed with Mozzarella and Cheddar Cheese!

Jawbreaker (P250)
Triple Cheeseburger with Spam, Bacon and overflowing cheese sauce on top!

Candy Bacon Burger! (P170)
Cheeseburger topped with Caramelized Bacon



Deep Fried Burger! 
1/4 Pound - P155
1/2 Pound - P185
Deep Fried Mushroom Cheeseburger with a choice of sauce on the side!
This should be on your top 10 foods to eat before you DIE List!

THE GREASIEST!

Candy Bacon Burger and Deep Fried Burger are my new favorite burgers at Zarks! And Cheese Fries too! 
I want to try all the burgers in their menu! Zarks has now a branch in Paranaque! I really hope for a branch around U- Belt! Zarks, please open a branch in U-Belt! For sure it will be a big hit. Looking forward to eat again at Zarks Burger! For Food Explorers out there I suggest all of you to try Candy Bacon Burger for bacon lovers and Deep Fried Burger because this should be on your top ten foods to eat before you die list! Hahahahahaha. 


Zark's Burger
Infront of DLSU 
Taft, Manila



No comments:

Post a Comment