Sunday 8 July 2012

Sebastian's Ice Cream

I love Ice Cream so I want to experience new flavors of Ice Cream that I haven't tried before! Thanks to Sebastian's Ice Cream for new flavors! They have Champorado, Yakult Ice Cream and many more!

  
                           I tried Sapin-sapin Ice Cream! Very PINOY! 
                           Its very colorful and its very delicious! 
                          
                          100 pesos per scoop! A bit expensive but worth the try!



                          What's YOUR flavor?! :D

I will be back to try their chilly burger and champorado ice cream! I cant wait! I hope their SM North Edsa branch will come back! If you love ice cream go to Sebastians Ice Cream!

Sebastian's Cold Comfort
SM Mall Of Asia
                          




No comments:

Post a Comment