Sunday 29 July 2012

Sebastian's Cold Comfort!

Who wants to try new flavors of Ice Cream? If you want to try something new go to Sebastian's Cold Comfort and experience different and exciting flavors to try like Champorado, Yakult, Sapin Sapin Ice Cream and etc. If you're burger and ice cream fanatic you must try Sebastian's Chilly Burger!

                          Red Velvet Chilly Burger!

I've been wanting to try their Chilly Burger because it looks very yummy so I bought their limited edition flavor, the Red Velvet Chilly Burger!

                         = Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies
                         = Red Velvet Cake Chunks
                         = CREAM CHEESE ICE CREAM(New Favorite!)

I'm so satisfied with Red Velvet Chilly Burger because it's so yummy! I'm so excited to try other Chilly Burger flavors! I can't wait to go back! 

                                    I will try Dive Bars Soon!!!!

                          I really can't wait to try Pastillas De Leche and Green
                          Mango Sorbet with Bagoong! (craving for ice cream!)

                          The best seller Once in a Blue Moon Ice cream!!!!
                          Thank you kuya for allowing me to take pictures!
                          Thank you for answering my questions!

I'm so excited to be back and try Champorado, Yakult, Once in a Blue Moon Ice Cream and many more! Thank you Sebastian's Cold Comfort for giving quality ice cream for Filipinos! I'm now craving for ice cream now!(HAHA) I hope Sebastian's Cold Comfort will be back at SM North or Trinoma!

Sebastian's Cold Comfort
SM Mall of Asia
Pasay City

No comments:

Post a Comment