Sunday 8 July 2012

The Sandwich Guy

Before I go back to dorm I went to SM North Edsa to try The Sandwich Guy because I love eating sandwiches! I tried Grilled Cheese and Creamy Carbonara! Satisfying and yummy lunch for me!

                                      FRESH NOT FRIED!!!!

                          Grilled Cheese! 55 pesos! For cheese lovers out there!
                          Try this Grilled Cheese Sandwich!

                          I love cheese! Will try to make my own version of
                          cheese sandwich soon!

                          Creamy Carbonara! 80 bucks! I noticed that they're
                          using bucks instead of pesos! Cool! :)

                          I enjoyed their creamy carbonara! Really creamy!
                           I enjoyed the cheese! Oh! I'm craving right now!
                         

I will try my best to try their sandwiches and their baked potatoes! I hope The Sandwich   Guy will have a branch in U-Belt Area! For sandwich lovers out there. Try The Sandwich Guy! See you soon, The Sandwich Guy! :D

FRESH NOT FRIED!!!!

The Sandwich Guy
SM North Edsa Branch
Quezon City

                         
                 


No comments:

Post a Comment