Tuesday 1 January 2013

Sbarro!

Happy New Year Food Explorers! Who love's eating pizza and pasta? For sure many people loves to eat pizza and pasta! As a food explorer I want to try something new so I tried Sbarro Pizza! I'm a fan of Greenwich Pizza but now I love both Sbarro and Greenwich. In  5 4 3 2 1! FIRST POST FOR 2013!

                                   Baked Ziti! Half 96 pesos Whole 174 pesos.
                                   You can choose if what sauce do you like. You can choose from
                                   Tomato and Alfredo Sauce. I don't like the red sauce I prefer
                                    the white sauce.

                                Baked Ziti with Garlic Bread! 96 pesos! 
                                 Sbarro's Garlic Bread is the best Garlic Bread for me! 

                                                                     PIZZA!

                                             Pepperoni Pizza! 110 per slice and 660 for whole.
                                              I don't like their Pepperoni Pizza! The best Pepper
                                              oni Pizza for me is from S&R.
                                              (Sorry for the poor quality picture) :D

                                 Chicago Supreme! 172 per slice and 1376 pesos for the whole.
                                  This is the best tasting pizza for me! The ingredients are mozarella
                                   italian sausage, onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, pepperoni. 

I'm excited to try their other Stuff and Deep dish Pizza! For Food Explorers out there visit Sbarro now and taste their pizza and pasta, etc. and when you're eating their food close your eyes and feel that like you're eating your food in Italy. Haha. Joke. This is my first post for 2013 and expect more posts SOON. :D

Sbarro
SM North Edsa
Quezon City




                             




No comments:

Post a Comment