Saturday 26 January 2013

KFC BBQ SHREDDER!

Hello Food Explorers! For my 2nd post this 2013, I will feature one of my favorite fast-food chain in the Philippines! KFC! I'm a big fan of their chicken and gravy. KFC has a new product to their customers, the new KFC BBQ Shredder Sandwich! So I tried it! 

                                The price is very affordable! 55 pesos a la carte and 85 pesos
                                 with fries and drink! KFC Fries is one of the best fries for me!

                                I love Kaiser Bun. KFC, I want BBQ Shredder Sandwich with
                                 Cheese!

                                 Chicken Shreds with Barbeque Sauce, lettuce and tortilla chips
                                  for added crunch! I love the combination of it! I hope they put
                                  more tortilla chips!

I love the new KFC BBQ Shredder Sandwich! It is best eaten when its hot! So for food explorers out there! Go to your nearest KFC and order their new BBQ Shredder and be satisfied! So are you tired of the usual? Try KFC BBQ Shredder Sandwich!


    KFC
    SM North Edsa, The Block
    Quezon City

No comments:

Post a Comment