Sunday 17 June 2012

MAFBEX 2012 Part 1

Its my first time to experience  Manila Food and Beverage Exposition 2012 or MAFBEX 2012 and I really enjoyed it because as an HRM Student its serves a help for me. I attended the day 2 of the expo because thursdays is my free day from school. I'm so excited to go to World Trade Center that day. The theme for this year is BACK TO BASICS.

                                   My free ticket! :D Ticket costs 100 pesos!
                                    I saved 100 pesos! Haha

                         MAFBEX 2012 has free seminars and cooking demos

                         MAFBEX 2012 has many food stalls here in the Philippines
                         and other countries like Taiwan, Malaysia, Korea, etc.

                         Table Setting decorations!



                          Mobile Bar for parties, events.

                                   Taiwan Section of the Expo.
                                    Taiwan Sausage is delicious!

                          Countdown for an event.

                         Holland Booth

                         Table Setting Decoration by Steve Tamayo's Catering

                         Peanut Butter Sandwich from Malaysia! Yum! Free taste! :D

Part 2 next! :D 

MAFBEX 2012
World Trade Center
Pasay City

No comments:

Post a Comment