Thursday 3 May 2012

Get a lift with Jollibee's Chocolate and Coffee Float!

Jollibee's Chocolate and Coffee Float are the latest addition of their products this summer. Chocolate and Coffee Lovers will surely love this! As a chocolate lover I'm excited to try Chocolate Float but I'm surprised that I love coffee float than chocolate float! Both tasted great but my favorite will be coffee float! Chocolate and Coffee Float costs 45 pesos each. Quite expensive but its worth it! Some of the bloggers preferred Chocolate Float than Coffee Float but Chocolate Float is too sweet for me.

                                     Chocolate Float - topped with soft serve vanilla ice cream
                                     and chocolate syrup! :D Chocolatey!

 
                                   Coffee Float - topped with sot serve vanilla ice cream
                                    and chocolate syrup! The best for me! :D

                          Yum and Yum with Cheese for me! I love burgers! :D
                          Made with 100% pure beef patty!
                          Yum - 28 pesos
                          Yum with Cheese - 43 pesos

                         Tuna Pie - generous filling of chunky and creamy tuna, peppery sauce
                          in a crust cooked to a golden crisp! (33 pesos)


                         CHAMP! (97 pesos)

                         1/3 Pound Beef Patty! One of my favorite!


                         The best french fries only from Jollibee! (28 pesos regular)


                         Yum with Cheese with fries! :D


Go to your nearest Jollibee store and get a lift with Chocolate and Coffee Float!

               

No comments:

Post a Comment